Our client is a leading London based Healthcare organisation. They are looking to recruit a Clinical Procurement Manager to join their growing Consultancy Team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional with a thorough understanding of clinical purchasing within Hospitals to join a commercial organisation.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Recent experience leading clinical procurement in a Hospital
- Familiar operating in a dedicated Procurement Function
- Recent experience leading full-cycle end-to-end OJEU tenders would be useful
- Experience managing category strategies and multi-million-pound spends is essential
- Must be a strong contract and supplier manager
- Confident purchasing from and engaging with clinical frameworks (NHS Supply Chain etc.)
- Able to develop Category Strategies independently
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIPS) will be preferred
- Strong and readily available references
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.