Overview of the Digital Designer:
We are looking for a Digital Designer who has a genuine passion for creating and delivering a world class experience. You will be responsible for creative projects across all digital marketing touch points; this could be delivering amazing social content (including animated creative) or creating bold and engaging emails.
We are looking for an experienced designer who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment whilst continuing to push and develop the creative output.
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity to help transform what has been a traditional bricks & mortar retailer with a website, to a world class digital business. Reporting to the Head of Product, this role will give you the opportunity to work together in the making and implementation of processes and culture within the team.
This role will be located in our clients London Head Office in EC1 however there will also be a good amount of remote working offered in the role i.e. 2-3 days per week working from home.
- To contribute to the development of digital by translating brand campaigns, values and products into compelling, impactful digital creative that works across all digital marketing materials
- To optimise our digital experiences to create a more consistent, differentiated and delightful experience across digital marketing channels
- To design assets that help deepen customer loyalty and engagement, driving awareness of them and ensuring they effectively complement our commercial objectives
- To understand the end to end needs of our users and craft exceptional content that spreads a little joy
- To have continual understanding of competitor activity across digital marketing channels, as well as the key market trends and developments
- Ensure all digital creative & content produced is on brand, accessible, useable & meets design best practice
- To be a key member of the creative team; setting and following a high standard design quality for our digital products, brand and design culture across the business
- At least 3+ years design experience, with a strong understanding of digital best practice across various platforms and devices. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience in video and animation preferred.
- You will be comfortable working under pressure and within a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy hitting high creative standards and hitting deadlines
- You strive for the best: Self- driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customer’s goals.
- You are a great communicator: an effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adopt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You inspire others: you can explain customer and business problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring creative vision.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.