Our client is a global packaging and brand experience agency working with a wide range of high profile, global brands.
They are currently recruiting several Design Managers/Planners, to be based on-site with some of their major retailer clients in London.
The successful candidates will work within the retailer client’s busy design studio and work alongside food categories, the agency account management team and project managers. It would be preferable if the applicant has either retail or brand design planning experience.
Your focus must be on ensuring project timelines are communicated and adhered to, while building an exceptional relationship with the client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a sharp eye for detail who can show a real enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
This exciting and demanding role requires:
- previous experience of project planning and ‘cradle to grave project management’
- experience of working within a fast-paced retail, design, branded or FMCG environment
- understanding of the design-to-print process; packaging experience desirable
- proven client management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- impeccable organisation, presentation and communication skills
- a consistently professional approach of the highest standards
- strong attention to detail
- flexible and adaptable approach to work
- strong Excel skills
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.