UP TO £24,000 + BONUS + TRAINING + PROGRESSION + BENEFITS
Get Recruited are supporting a rapidly growing high-end storage company who, due to continued growth, are looking for an experienced Sales Advisor with the drive for providing a full sales service.
Working alongside an excellent growing sales team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients while upselling products and services. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated person from a customer facing background such as a Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Lead Generator, Sales Advisor, Call Centre Agent with a passion for sales and customer service.
THE SALES ADVISOR ROLE:
- Responding to inbound enquiries from new clients and give insight into the company and service
- Speak with potential clients over the phone and in person
- Upsell all packages, services and promotions
- Take ownership of client accounts and provide full support when needed
- Building strong long-term relationships
- Preparing quotes and sending to the client for approval
- Processing orders on the system making sure all communication between the team is correct
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Conduct daily routines with the team to make sure the store is clean and secure with all facilities fully operational
- Liaising with different departments to ensure the smooth running of the store
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THE SALES ADVISOR ROLE:
- Experience within a Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development or Account Management role is essential
- An interest of working within a fast-paced client facing industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven relationship builder
- High attention to detail
- Driven and determined individual
- Excellent customer service/ care skills
- Competent in MS packages and CRM systems advantageous
- Up To £24,000 Basic with excellent bonus structure and benefits
- Great progression
- In-depth training
- Fun and friendly team
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.