An exciting position has become available for a full-time Store Manager based in Batley. The successful candidate will earn an O.T.E of £30,000.
This is a varied role that requires excellent leadership and communication skills, along with a hands-on management approach. You will also be required to maximise sales by consistently delivering excellent store standards. This role requires a flexible approach, as you will be required to work weekends and some late nights.
The employer actively supports and encourage their store managers to progress through the business.
An immediate start is available.
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach.
- Prepared to work hard, support and develop your team.
- A great communicator, leader and organiser.
- Willing to learn, or have experience in flooring and bed retailing.
- Friendly, driven, flexible, reliable, honest and enthusiastic!
- You thrive on smashing targets and enjoy the rewards this brings!
- You’ll be a stickler for detail.
- Achieve the highest possible standard of customer service and provide prompt appropriate responses to customers.
- Ensure store team work together, are fully competent in their roles, and are regularly assessed, and performance is monitored.
- Manage the store team to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPI’s
- Plan optimum staffing levels, factoring in days off and holidays.
- Ensure premises are maintained to a good standard and all defects are reported.
- Maintain sufficient and accurate stock levels and records, together with the highest standards of display and cleanliness. All ticket, point of sale and graphics must be displayed correctly.
- Process customer orders, stock receipts, issues and transfers, monies taken and stockholding movements are promptly processed in accordance with Company policies, controls and administrative procedures. Ensure that all administration is up to date.
- Ensure all monies due, are collected are correctly accounted for in compliance with Company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that you are aware of your own, and that your colleagues are aware of their responsibilities in relation to Health and Safety at work, and Company security requirements.
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures, controls and administrative processes are implemented and upheld.
Our client is the UK's largest franchised flooring and bed retailer. They are a family-owned company they have a reputation of providing flooring to 'everyone'. With 56 stores operating across the UK, the company has grown in strength over its 30-year history, offering exceptional customer service and product at great value prices.
The team are truly invested in their store and business and want to deliver great service and product. Together they have access to the very best product and prices in the industry, always on-trend and manufactured to the highest standard.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Most store locations come with free parking.
- You’ll discover a rewarding team environment.
- Competitive salary and commission package.
- 28 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours across a 7-day rota.
The company policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Store Manager, Manager, Flooring, Beds, Retail, Retail Manager, Team Leader, Management, Team Management, Sales, Managing, Management Vacancies, Customer Facing, Customer Service
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.