My client is a fast moving and growing supplier of laboratory, equipment, software and training services to the healthcare industry. An opportunity has arisen to join the team within the stores and logistics department to assist in the production of test kits to supply client engineers on site. This includes a wide range of tasks listed below, the role is part of small friendly team with the opportunity to learn many aspects of the business.
• Ensuring priority tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively
• The labelling of sample bottles
• Printing of DPD labels
• Printing and checking of manifests (before dispatch)
• Mixing, packing and dispatch of test soils
• Printing of test soil paperwork
• Packing Box’s (after initial check against manifest)
• Booking in received stock items
• Stock Takes/ Rotation of stock
• Making up of PPE Kits
• Backup for driver deliveries should the need arise (annual leave/absence/etc).
• Previous experience working within a stores/ dispatch related role
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Confident working with a variety IT Systems for example Microsoft Office and SAP
• Self-motivated and use initiative to see what needs doing rather than waiting to be
• Smart and well-presented
• Able to work in a team (i.e., readily offer assistance to others)
• Full driving license
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.