Two brands new roles in a technology driven, truly household media brand who are injecting a huge investment into their technology, online and digital space. Looking for two, highly experienced IT & Digital Procurement experts who can work with the companies most senior members, developing strategy, improvements and supporting some really large scale, complex projects.
The organisation currently has a class procurement function across other categories, the function is grounded and very bought into within the business, who have invested into expanding the team and aligning the whole company's IS spend in one centralised team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Procurement on supporting the business on a huge investment into IT spend
- Conduct end to end procurement focusing purely on the company's IT
- A large focus of the role will be aimed at building lasting relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate new and existing contracts for best value for the business
- Source new suppliers for best value, with up-most efficiency
- Work within a close team , but take on projects autonomously, full responsibility of supplier selection
- Manage stakeholders at all levels - business leads to executive level
- Challenge stakeholders across the business with your own technical and previous experience
- Must have extensive IT/IS, ideally in Digital, Apps, Online and Software
- Media, Retail, Consumer, Technology type companies would be of additional interest
- Proven wins and achievements, in relative sized projects
- End-to-end procurement experience, strong SRM/VM experience essential
- Must be able to fit into a team and work well in that environment
- Very confident in negotiating any level of stakeholder
- Able to build effective and lasting relationships internally and externally
- Willing to fully commit to the role and company throughout this exciting time of change
(phone number removed)CR2R
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.