Page Personnel are partnering with a fast growing retail business, based in North Liverpool, who are looking for a Temporary HR Administrator to join their team on a long term temporary basis. You will be assisting with all aspects of HR and Payroll administration.
A fast growing retail business, based in North Liverpool.
The temporary HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- All aspects of HR and Payroll administration
- Writing and posting advertisements for job vacancies
- Shortlisting CVs
- Maintaining the employee database
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful temporary HR Administrator will have:
- CIPD Level 3 (or studying towards)
- At least 6 months experience in HR or office administration
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Attractive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.