Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, knowledgeable, and motivated Retail Branch Manager to join their team, promoting our their product range and bringing in new business in the area.
Managing a team of three you will be responsible for managing, controlling and developing the overall business of the branch to achieve sales and profit targets; taking responsibility for stock, cash and branch security will all be key points in this role. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to motivate, support and develop a team.
To succeed in the role of Branch Manager you will:
- Be able to demonstrate management or supervisory experience in similar or relevant role
- Have experience of developing a team
- Have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating new business
- Be enthusiastic and proactive about selling and be able to inspire staff to achieve high levels of customer service
- Understand our focus on customer service and other company values
- Have the ability to positively represent the Company to a wide range of customers
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Knowledge of the local area would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will have
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Previous leadership experience
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
- Willing to attend training to become a Fire Marshall and/or First Aider if required
- Act as a Key Holder for the branch
Full time 40 hours per week
Monday – Friday with Saturdays on rota
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension plan
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply to this vacancy asap!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.