I am looking on behalf of my client for spa therapists to join a wonderful team in a beautiful store in Islington
The Spa Therapist role is heavily focused on delivering bespoke treatments as well as providing our guests the ultimate inspired experience. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, a team player and able to deliver the service expected with a strong retail focus. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate professionalism at all times and guide our clients thorough their journey.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Beauty/Spa Industry.
- NVQ Level 3/ CIBTAC and/or CIDESCO Qualification is essential.
- Excellent customer service, communication skills.
- Efficient, organised and motivated
- Proven retail sales skills
- Knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate about developing skills
- Perform all related treatments & upsell retail.
- Ensure that the brand standards, customer journey and treatments are exceptional at all times.
- Keep confidentiality of the company and clientele information at all times.
- Adhere to all SOPs and ensure that all targets.
- Support marketing activities and assist in events held in Spa when necessary.
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Incentives
- 30 days holiday per year (Bank Holidays included)
- Friends & family discount on all products
For the part time role, candidates need to be flexible with location within Central London
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.