We are looking for an experienced Regional Manager in the North of England.
Are you an Area Manager looking to climb the career ladder?......
Yes.....please read on.....
- To lead a regional team of colleagues which includes Area Managers, Cluster Managers and site teams in achieving business goals and sales targets.
- To champion excellence in customer service throughout your region.
- To develop an engaged and motivated team throughout your region
Specific objectives and deliverables will be agreed as part of your annual performance and development review process, the points below are a summary of your main duties and responsibilities.
- Lead by example
- Recruit, coach and develop your regional team of Area Managers and Cluster Managers
- Oversee daily operations, manage budgets, and set performance objectives for your team.
- Plan, evaluate, and optimise operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Manage P&L cost heads within budget and negotiate contracts to optimise profits.
- Develop and implement business, marketing, and promotional plans.
- Work with your team to increase and sustain performance and customer service in the sites, as well as improving employee engagement and retention.
- Deal with escalated customer issues, people management / HR issues and incident reports.
- Develop and maintain a culture where colleague and customer safety is paramount and look after the health and well-being of your regional team.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the performance of your sites and maximise profits whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ensure company standards, policies and procedures are followed.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of operations and finances for the senior team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, including directors, managers and colleagues.
- Take responsibility for your own professional and personal development.
Your duties may vary from time to time within the broad remit of your role and grade. You are expected to undertake any such reasonable and appropriate duties.
5+ years of operational retail management experience, ideally in a multi-site operation.
3+ years’ experience of frontline people management including coaching, developing, managing performance, absence and conduct.
Convenience and petrol forecourt retail management experience.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and company car.
Please apply now!!!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.