Laderach are seeking a Temporary Christmas Assistant to work as a temporary store assistant in Regent Street, London. ContactCORP are looking for an ambassador to the Laderach brand who is passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for its customers. The ideal Store Associate is a chocolate lover with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoys an energetic retail environment.
37.5 Hours per week covering hours between 10.00 – 19.00 Monday to Saturday & 12.00 – 18.00 Sunday
Store Associate General job Duties include:
- Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
- Implement product sales, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfilment
- Follow merchandising and food safety protocol in line with client specifications
- Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications for the job include:
- Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Previous experience in a boutique store with increasing levels of responsibility (experience with all general retail practices and procedures is preferred)
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Passionate about Premium Products
Apply for temporary Christmas store assistant jobs today
Call us on (phone number removed) or apply below!
ContactCORP are acting as a recruitment business in regards to these temporary Christmas store assistant jobs on behalf of our client Laderach based in Regent Street, London.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.