The role provides a BI Data Analyst the opportunity to learn more about Supply Chain principles and those core performance indicators that drive operational performance.
The position will be responsible for the presentation of MI Information from data sets across various systems. It will develop trends in data for short, medium and long-term demand forecasts and corresponding capacity plans to support the company's outsourced partners and in house operations to achieve the business objectives.
You will bring your excellent analytical skills, the ability to work across functions with Commercial, Marketing and internal stakeholders to assist in aligning the Demand Planning function. You will support the Demand Management Process, ensuring transparency and full ownership of the plan is achieved through a consensus based approach.
* You will be a problem solver who will have excellent mathematical and statistical knowledge
* As a Business Intelligence analyst you will have great reporting skills but also presenting skills
* You will work on your own initiative but still liaise with your manager to discuss key outcomes
* Power BI and SAP Bi skills will be advantageous, however having the experience of communicating findings with management and other key stakeholders using a variety of mediums would be great
* Some primary duties include; producing dashboards, reporting data findings to management, develop methodologies to improve data analysis
Who we are looking for:
* You will have strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
* A desire to drive continuous improvement
* Your attention to detail will be impeccable
* You will have a willingness and wanting to understand FMCG market dynamics
* Minimum 1 years' experience in analytical data
* Ideally a minimum 1 years' experience working in Supply Chain
* Experience across Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
* Please call me for more information
BI DATA ANALYST (SUPPLY CHAIN)
HOME BASED ROLE WITH REQUIREMENTS TO VISIT THE SITE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE, HARROGATE
EASY TRAVEL FROM LEEDS, KNARESBOROUGH, HARROGATE, YORK, SHEFFIELD, BARNSLEY, DONCASTER, THIRSK
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.