Procurement Systems Analyst
Manchester – travel to offices in Bolton or Stoke when required
Circa £40,000 + company benefits
Permanent, full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst, with a Procurement or Finance background, to join my clients Supply Chain and Procurement team.
The Procurement Systems Analyst role core focus is to drive spend compliance within the UK Business through various buying channels on offer, including the company’s core spend management platform Coupa.
You will be responsible for:
- Coupa technical support alongside a 3rd party outsource provider
- cXML and Punch-out Catalogue integrations
- Patch testing new functionality
- Level 3 support to an offshore outsource application support service provider
- Internal Stakeholder management, driving spend optimisation and compliance through various ‘Approved Buying Channels’.
- Design and delivery of a suite of MI, showcasing compliance.
- Actively engage in current developments on tools, technology, and training methodologies across the UK and Ireland
- Any additional ad hoc duties supporting the wider Supply chain & Procurement function.
- Experience working in a functional or technical role, supporting Coupa or similar Purchase to Pay platforms is essential.
- Basic to Good knowledge across Procurement and Purchase to Pay processes
- Strong communication skills, promoting and being an ambassador for change.
- Forward thinking, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to tight deadlines.
- Good level of IT skills including basic EDI/cXML understanding.
Apply now and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.