Great opportunity for a Warehouse /Trade Counter Assistant to join a successful, well established company based in Bristol.
Main duties will include:
Quickly and accurately pick goods for customers and branches as well as offering great customer service through the depot’s trade counter
- Pick customer and branch orders
- Serve customers through the trade counter
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure outgoing pallets are stacked safely and correctly to minimise breakages
- Maintain good housekeeping and ensure company property, including stock, is looked after
- Conduct weekly and daily cleanliness rota
- Identify and notify management of product that may need to be created or added to clearance stock
- Put away customer and store returns
The ideal applicant will have good communication skills, be fit/energetic as the role will involve heavy lifting. Provide industry leading customer service. Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers.Knowledge of ERP system.
Salary £21,645 + excellent benefits package.
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to the above position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.