Customer Care Agent
- Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Salary: £18,278 per annum plus an annual bonus
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday (no weekends or late evenings!)
My client based in Liverpool City Centre are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Customer Care Agents to join their expanding team. The role involves dealing with inbound calls from existing customers with a variety of queries. The role is paying a starting basic salary of £18,278 per annum and offers Monday to Friday working hours so is ideal for someone who is tired of working late evenings and weekends!
The main duties of a Customer Care Agent are:
- Dealing with inbound calls dealing with a variety of customer service related enquiries
- Capturing information onto the in house system and data input
- Responding to customers through emails
- Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and providing professional customer service
- Undertaking the duties of this role in accordance with the regulatory and scheme guidelines
To be considered for the role of Customer Care Agent you must possess the following;
- Have experience within a previous customer service role based within a contact centre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and telephone manner
- Have basic IT skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a customer focused Customer Care Agent to join a reputable, successful expanding company with clear opportunities for progression and development. If you feel this role is right for you and are available to start work immediately then please apply without delay.
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; insurance; call centre; inbound; insurance; financial services; contact centre; call centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.