Retail Sales Assistant | Immediate Start
No Experience Necessary!
Christmas Openings Available
We are looking for fresh talent to join our team as we have BIG expansion plans for 2022! We have weekly get-togethers for company updates. Monthly team building activities, quarterly industry conferences, and annual R&R getaways.
Here at Ace & Co. Your development is important to us - we provide regular coaching sessions, access to industry networking events, and a personal mentor, all bespoke to you. Our Office culture isn’t your typical corporate culture. Aside from the suits and ties, we have a family-focused culture.
Ideal Sales Assistant Candidates
Ideal applicants will have experience in a customer-facing role, and be confident interacting with customers face to face. The Sales Assistant will be a professional and proactive person who is target driven and thrives on building excellent relationships with customers.
As an Ace & Co. Sales Assistant, you’ll be a brand ambassador for our clients, visiting customers at their homes. You will value meaningful honest conversations, which allow customers to make informed choices and you will pride yourself on ensuring that every interaction is of the highest quality. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is at the top of our agenda.
- Your development is important to us - we help people to achieve their business goals by offering internal and external courses, regular coaching sessions, access to industry networking events, and a personal mentor, all bespoke to you.
- Office culture - Aside from the suits and ties, we have a family-focused culture. We pride ourselves on a supportive and. Nurturing working environment.
- Social events - Monthly team building activities, quarterly industry conferences, and annual R&R getaways. When people socialise outside of the office and working environment, it builds and strengthens relationships.
Sales Assistant Requirements
- Clear communicator with a focus on listening
- Great attention to detail
- A proven track record of success within a customer-facing role
- The ability to work collaboratively to influence and inspire
- Able to receive constructive feedback on performance
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you tick all the boxes and think this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you then we'd love to hear from you.
Please note: This position is based in Colchester so please make sure that you are able to commute. This position cannot be done remotely. All roles are offered on a self-employed basis to provide our people with the best opportunities to earn and grow with us as well as a totally uncapped performance-based commission only earning structure. We can only accept applications from people that are already eligible to work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.