Zachary Daniels Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the UK's most respected retailers, on the appointment of a CRM Insights Manager. Our client is a company that 'gives back' and has a huge impact in its community, with over £30m donated to charities.
With a plastic free commitment and proactive campaigns to better support and protect the environment, our client takes its role in the environment very seriously. Through their considered approach, exceptional performance and leading customer experience, our client's also an award winning business.
In the position of CRM Insights Manager, we are looking for a passionate and confident candidate to take responsibility for the following:
Purpose of the role:
As the CRM Insight Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to provide key insight and highlighting opportunities to drive incremental benefit through the customer data. You will proactively drive & identify opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the customer journey.
- Manage & develop a Customer Insight team, providing insight customer level performance
- Support the CRM and Digital teams to measure performance, provide insight to make tangible impact and maximise return on investment
- Own & develop customer segmentation
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase customer lifetime value, improve service & increase profitability
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis
- An understanding of SQL
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Web analytics tool experience e.g. Google Analytics
- The ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant, and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.