A product demonstration and brand development role, to raise awareness for an award winning range of roof windows, with architects, contractors, developers and merchants.
Products: Roof Windows, Sun Lights and Loft Ladders
Customers: Architects, contractors, developers, building and timber merchants
Territory: Birmingham to Leeds / East and West Midlands
Package: £25k basic salary with a £2k bonus scheme, car, laptop and mobile
THE ROLE - Brand Developer / Product Demonstrator
- A brand development and product demonstration role, to raise awareness for an award winning range of roof windows and sun lights
- Field based working alongside and supporting an established sales team
- Carrying out product demonstrations to increase awareness and improve the product knowledge of existing and prospective customers
- In the main you will be visiting architects, contractors, house builders and developers
- As well as helping out with events and marketing initiatives with the building and timber merchants
- This is a natural stepping stone into the specification or merchant field sales team!
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Firstly and most importantly you will be professional and articulate with first class communication skills
- You are likely to have some experience within the construction industry, or have a construction related degree
- Either way you will be self-motivated and able to work off your own initiative, with strong organisational and time management skills, and committed to carving out a career in field sales
- An established and leading UK manufacturer of building materials
- Part of much larger European group
- Achieving impressive sustained growth through expansion, acquisition and innovation
- Recent winners of industry awards and accolades
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis, recruiting across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. We typically recruit sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales manager positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, roofing, roof windows, building materials, building products, merchants, contractors, developers, architects, trainee sales, graduate sales, product trainer, demonstrator
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.