The role is part of the busy Logistics team and they are requiring an experienced Supply Planner. You will be the key in delivering outstanding service to our customers by managing goods from the warehouse to their final destination. You will need a keen eye for detail and be able to build great working relationships across internal departments, customers and their Logistics Partners.
Salary: Excellent competitive
- Coordination of transport for outbound deliveries for home deliveries and bulk orders
- Processing of customer orders and management of orderbooks
- Updating customer portals with delivery ETA's
- Scheduling bulk booking slots with customer DC's in line with the sales plan
- Reporting available stock to customers
- Verification and processing of logistics invoices
- Advanced level of Excel and Microsoft Office required (lookup's and Pivots essential)
- Experience of production /supply planning
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of SAP preferred but not essential
- Must be a flexible, reliable team player and be able to demonstrate good communication skills and problem-solving
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.