Our client is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of decorating sundries for the DIY industry.
Following their recent acquisition by a Private Equity firm and enjoying sustained investment and subsequent growth, we are delighted to be supporting them in the appointment of two new Regional Sales Managers
Reporting into the business Account Director you will be responsible for the management and development of Independent Sales Accounts throughout the Midlands and the South West with primary focus across Trade Merchants, Decorating Merchants and Builders Merchants
Key accountability of the role is as follows:
- Responsible for sales to agreed yearly budgets with targets to include revenue, margin, and volume
- New business development with set yearly targets
- Negotiate customer prices, offers, rebates, and trading conditions
- Maintain, nurture, and grow exisiting inherritted accounts
- Effective liaison with mutiple areas of the business, to include manufacturing, planning, accounts, marketing, sales office etc
- Professionally promote the features and benefits of products and services that the company offers
- Produce reports and complete other administrative tasks to agreed procedures and timescales
- Provide the Company after-sales service
- Provide technical support where required
- Contact customers as necessary for credit control/late payment purposes
- Represent the company at Trade Fairs where necessary
- Be a brand ambassador and promote the company and its activities within your area
- Bespoke special project sales activities
To be considered for this role you must be able to display the following:
- Proven track record of growth delivery in revenue AND margin.
- Gravitas to be respected within key customers and internally
- Understanding value propositions with an ability to be able to translate to a customer benefit.
- Significant experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with DIY, Discount Retailers, Independent retail, especially within building products segments
- Knowledge of paint, coatings, fillers & adhesives are ideal but not essential
Please note this role is a hybrid opportunity and will be primarily home and field based.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.