We're on the lookout for passionate Managers with a background in Retail, Hospitality or Leisure!
If you're looking for the ultimate career opportunity that allows you to side shift from retail into a different industry without making compromises, then continue reading…
Our high-growth client is looking for a Manager who leads from the front, delivers outstanding service and consistently goes above and beyond for their customers.
In return you'll be rewarded, have a fantastic working environment and we can confidently say there may even be a huge improvement on working hours for you too.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage the full operations of the building/store alongside the Manager
* Coach, lead and focus your team to deliver a first class experience and service
* Manage financial budget and overall expenses
* Maintain Health and Safety compliance, audits and reports
* Building Maintenance
* Establishing and maintaining local networking communities
* Events management - organise and manage exciting and engaging social events
What we look for in the ideal Assistant Manager:
* Minimum 3 years' management experience in a Retail, Hospitality or Leisure
* Strong operational background
* A passional can-do attitude
* A strong and natural 'from-the-front' leader
* Passionate in delivering five star service and experience
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Be a self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individual
The hours for the role include 3 shift patterns
Mon-Fri: 7am-4pm / 9am-6pm / 12pm-9pm (only 1-2 of these per week)
1 in 3 Saturdays
You get all your Sundays and all Bank Holidays to yourself. Yes, you heard that right, they're all yours!
*Due expected large volume of applicants, unfortunately we will be unable to respond to everyone*
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.