- Action starters, leavers & job and pay changes paperwork received, ensuring that the correct documentation has been collated and sent in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that all relevant amendment paperwork has been received before performing any job and pay changes; chasing documents where required, also ensuring relevant sign off is obtained
- Maintain accurate personnel records - scanning all documents to HRIS
- Ensure contracts are issued accurately & received back (signed) into HR and attached to the employee file
- Respond to external requests for information including references
- Ensure Right To Work evidence is collected in line with legislation and company policy
- Proactively manage communications from field teams by managing inbox and telephone calls
- Ensure all items required for payroll are on HRIS in time for payroll cut off
- Issue Risk Assessment paperwork for field teams and track return
- To be first point of call for all HR related queries and escalate any ER queries to the HR Advisor in a timely manner
- Run standard and bespoke reports from HRIS as and when required
- Support the HR Advisor with absence management, probation periods, maternity, paternity, parental leave, dependent emergencies as and when required
Claire's is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
- Previous experience in a busy HR department (desirable)
- Data entry
- Experience of working in a role where customer service is key
- Experience of working in a role with high call volumes
- Legalities surrounding employment contracts and changes (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of microsoft Excel Word
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communicator
- High level of accuracy
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.