Store Manager - Manchester Arndale - £27k-£29k
Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Store Manager for a very dynamic, creative, boutique retailer in Manchester Arndale. This quirky and niche brand has clear plans for more store openings, offers customers a very engaging, energised level of service and have a loyal following that continues to grow rapidly.
This is a the ideal role for a passionate, strong leader who wants to work in a creative environment with autonomy and has exciting ideas to drive the business forward. We are looking for a Store Manager to bring drive, enthusiasm and the highest possible retail service standards at all times.
We want to recruit a leader who can not only manage a strong retail management team, but can really engage with them to drive service and standards across all departments.
- Setting the scene with interactive customer service
- Motivating your team to achieve targets, build relationships and show pride in their role
- Acting as a brand ambassador and role model in positive behaviours and clear communication
- Managing your business to include monthly planning, kpi achievement, sales generation, budgets and cost control
- Generating new customers through word-of-mouth, local marketing, events and product demonstrations
- Managing your people to include setting objectives, coaching, personal development plans and appraisals
- Taking ownership over commercial awareness, analysing reports and visual merchandising
- Upskilling your management team and succession planning
- Working with your Area Manager on instilling retail standards, operational excellence in back of house and administration
We are looking for a store manager who is keen to progress to higher profile positions, share their experience with the region and can really add value to this growing brand.
Salary is competitive of up to £29,000 plus bonus and great benefits. There is a clear route for progression and achievements for successes will be recognised.
Please click apply to be considered for the role of Store Manager.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.