Store Manager - Cookshop
We're looking for a store manager who loves to cook. You'll lead a small team to inspire and help our customers get more from cooking and dining at home.
We offer a career in which you can grow and develop in friendly & positive environment. Our customers come to us for excellence, and we believe everyone is capable of great things, with the right support and encouragement.
- Leading your team to inspire and give advice to our customers on all things cookware & cooking related
- Drive store standards, including displays
- Achieving sales targets
- Oversee the Cook School Manager
• Driven, organised and meticulous
• Excellent communication skills
• An interest in cooking
• Retail experience preferred
• Long term career with a progressive company
• Pension and bonus scheme
• 28 days holiday
• A fair and flexible environment
• Full support and training
Season Islington is the latest of four independent cookware stores and cook schools. We are passionate about food and wonderful things that make cooking great food at home a joy. We work as a team to deliver something truly special, drive standards ever-higher and provide exceptional service to our customers.
If a job with us as a cookshop Store Manager in Islington N1 sounds like you, hit the apply button now and tell us why you're interested and any particular days you’d prefer off (you'll be with us 5 out of the 7).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.