We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser / Planner to join an established Ladieswear Supplier & Online Brand. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. We are looking for somebody with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role with strong forecasting skills.
- Working within the Merchandising team & supporting the MD.
- Work within forecasts and manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Accurate forecasting of stock within the range based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Monitoring previous trends.
- Cover forward demand and calculations of stockholdings.
- Agree estimates for new launches of products with the customer.
- Attend regular launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
- Place orders with the mills overseas in a timely manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Orders to be placed by either sea or air freight depending on delivery time scales.
- Management of the mills to ensure that all deliveries arrive at the specified time, being fully aware of any delays or stock shortages.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Driving sales through improved availability, forecasting, reducing mark down and maximising profit.
- Liaise with customers as and when required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have strong forecasting skills.
- Experience analysing large amounts of data, WSSI & OTB.
- Be commercially aware.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills.
- Very organised with strong attention to detail.
- Be an advanced Excel user.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.