We now have opportunities for Temporary Customer Services Advisors to join our Retail Operations team at our European Support Office. We anticipate the right candidates will be with us from now and see through the peak Christmas period. This will be a support to our European E-commerce function as well as Stores across the UK and Ireland.
Role and Responsibilities
* Handling E-commerce queries
* Assisting with customer service issues
* Placing orders
* Tracking and tracing deliveries
* Dealing effectively and efficiently with complaints and requests to a high standard and in a timely manner
Claire's is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
* You'll ideally possess strong customer service and administrative experience either from working in a customer facing or call centre role
* You should also be competent in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Strong communication, problem solving and planning and organisation skills are essential for this role as you will be liaising with and communicating across all levels within the business
* Finally a keen team player you'll possess initiative enabling you to work independently with minimal supervision
A flexible approach to working is also essential for this role as shift work and weekend work will be required on a rota basis.
About Claire's We're Claire's, a leading global high street fashion retailer specialising in jewellery, accessories and cosmetics.
We have in access of 3,000 stores across Europe and North America, with over 1,250 stores in Europe alone and we are still growing at an impressive rate as we continue our growth opening stores in new and emerging markets.
We pride ourselves on being not only a fashion authority but also a fun place to work!
There has never been a better time to join us… to apply click on the 'Apply' button below
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.