Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of retail's best performing businesses over the last 12 months.
My client, based in the North West, is growing massively, they have already added £100 million to their bottom line and predict to surpass £500 million turnover in the next year with growth plans to reach £1 billion T/O in the next 10 years!
Due to their growth they are recruiting a brand new Merchandiser position to manage their leading womenswear category which covers both branded and own brand areas.
As the Merchandiser you will ensure the availability of stock for the product range and meet demand within the agreed commercial parameters - sales, stock, service and margin
- Creating and implementing the merchandising plan that meets the Ladieswear across branded fashion / branded footwear & accessories and own brand footwear category/range and commercial performance requirements
- Providing accurate information to inform and challenge the Buyers' decisions on purchasing/stock management/trading of the womenswear category.
- Coaching and mentoring junior merchandisers and assistant merchandiser to deliver with confidence and competence
- Managing the operational stock position for the relevant range
- Identifying, building and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver the right stock cover at all times for the product range
My client are a brilliant employer with market leading benefits and flexible working. If you are keen to explore working with one of The UK's most exciting retailers then apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.