If you're looking for a role where you can make the most of your keen attention to detail, problem-solving skills and accurate, yet efficient working rate then we want to hear from you. Whether it's your first time in the role of Traffic Marshal or you're ready for a change of scene then get in touch with Blue Arrow today.
As a Traffic Marshal you will:
* Directing cars into parking bays
* Assistant with the flow of Traffic in the car park
* Assisting customers with question they have on directions
* Report any problems to management and team leaders
As a traffic Marshal you will have:
* Close inspection and strong attention to detail
* Good concentration skills
* Ability to work both independently and with a team
* Good problem solving
* Reasonably good health as this role requires the individual to stand on their feet for the entire shift.
As a Traffic Marshal you will be/have:
* Flexibility and appetite to learn; it's common to be moved around to learn different lines in the section of the factory
* Reliable and punctual for every shift
* Able to take a methodical approach and learn on the job
* A positive person who can take initiative where appropriate
* No specific qualifications or education subjects are required to do this role
So if you've got the skills we're looking for, and want to join our team at Blue Arrow, don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with us today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.