Trade Counter Sales Executive - £25,000 - £30,000 - Milton Keynes
Are you a driven and self-motivated salesperson with a strong desire to progress?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales Executive to join a well-established and successful builders' merchant due to growth. You will be joining a forward thinking and passionate team and will play a pivotal role in the growth of the branch.
This will suit you if you're looking to add value and get stuck in to a busy, challenging, and varied role.
You'll be building long term relationships with trade customers, as well as the general public. Advising on various products, negotiating profit margins and dealing with the end to end order process.
As Trade Counter Sales Executive some of your daily duties will include:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers, understand their requirements and process orders, whilst ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Completing and sending quotes to customers
- Responding to queries and keep customers updated throughout the order process
- Proactively generating new business and responding efficiently to incoming enquiries
- Liaising with Transport department to ensure agreed delivery times are met
- General admin duties - Purchase orders, Stock transfers updating internal systems
Skills and experience required:
- Growth mindset
- Strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Commercially astute
- Experience working in a Builders Merchant is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Why work here?
This is a great opportunity to build a career and really see the value you're adding. This business is going from strength to strength and the role is available because of growth. They're well established, have various locations across the UK. Salary is between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5pm and one in three Saturdays 8am - 12pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.