Excellent opportunity within the Retail sector for a store Assistant Store Manager based in Rayleigh, Essex
Our client is based in Rayleigh, Essex and have been established within the retail sector since 1966 with over 21 stores across the South East of England.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager who is able to commit to an immediate start and be available for at least the next 12 months possibly longer.
We are looking for a Management candidate who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Key holder
- Open and closing of store
- Alarm call-outs as and when necessary
- Preparing Till floats
- Expenses & Incomes
- Organising staff rotas/breaks etc
- Checking staff uniforms
- Monitoring of staff holidays/absences etc
- Merchandising & stock replenishment
- Checking stock deliveries
- Gift vouchers/returns & exchanges
- Strong background in Administration & IT knowledge
This is a full time position over five days per week including a Saturday, 39 hours per week (based on five days). Offering a salary of £19,500 plus on target bonus.
If you have the experience within the retail management environment, please forward your CV to Tracey
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.