Store Manager - Birmingham Basic Salary of £21,995k with bonus scheme, OTE of £25,000.
Are you a store supervisor looking for a new challenge? A New Birmingham based trade store is looking to recruit a full-time Store Manager to earn a competitive salary of £21,995 Plus Commission OTE £25,000
The day to day role of the Store Manager within this leading industrial consumable products provider, is a busy one, and includes the day-to-day responsibility of the retail store; opening and closing on time, supervising and developing staff, store security, handling money, stock control and order processing, and much more. It's a great challenge with clear career progression for an aspirational, committed and inclusive retail supervisor.
The firm sells automotive, wood, metal and construction goods. It has local sales representatives developing and growing the branch catchment area and has a global workforce of 76,000. A well-established and growing firm, its reputation excels in quality products and excellent customer service.
Store Duties and Responsibilities:
* Opening and closing store
* Day-to-day responsibility of the trade outlet
* Supervision and development of assistants
* Stock replacement following daily DPD delivery
* Store security
* Cash & Credit card handling & banking
* Stock control and replenishment
* Order processing
* Value added selling
* Regular store cleaning
* Handling telephone enquiries
* Open Day Preparation/Product demonstrations
* Alarm callout
* Ensuring that the stores are kept clean and tidy at all times
Customer Duties & Responsibilities
* Relationship building
* Opening new accounts
* New business development
* Telephoning existing and new customers when necessary
* Ability to develop business relationships
* 'Hands-on' with practical attitude
* Self sufficient
* Good interpersonal skills
* Organisational abilities
* PC literate
* Background in construction, tools or automotive industry
* D.I.Y. store or trade store experience
* Supervisory or parts centre experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.