As a Sales Assistant, you'll be committed to delivering an outstanding level of service, and you'll be professional, driven and enthusiastic. The Sales Assistant role is customer facing, providing the best service on our trade counter and over the phone, maximising sales at every opportunity. You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
- Supporting the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager with achieving and exceeding sales targets at optimum margins.
- Ensuring we maintain high standards, creating and maintaining a loyal customer base and providing a first class service.
- Assisting with the general duties within the branch such as serving customers on the trade counter, telesales and ensuring the housekeeping standards are maintained both on the trade counter and warehousing.
- You will be required to take on general driving duties when required.
As a Sales Assistant, you'll enjoy working within a team and have a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do. Ideally you'll have previous experience of selling or assisting customers with purchases. It is essential that you have a clean driving licence.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We're proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we're super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- And more!
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.