As a Spares Manager, you'll be committed to delivering an outstanding level of service, and you'll be professional, driven and enthusiastic. The Spares Manager role is part of the wider branch team, and the key to success will be customer service - building rapport and strong relationships with new and existing customers. You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
- Business planning to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Attracting and securing new customers and business
- Ensuring we maintain high standards, creating and maintaining a loyal customer base and providing a first class service.
- Assisting within the branch where required, providing a specialist Spares point of contact to customers
- Interpreting data and managing initiatives to drive efficiency and profit, including KRAs and KPI information
With sound knowledge of heating spares product and materials, you will play a crucial role in growing our existing business whilst attracting new customers by outshining the competition. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative with a minimum of supervision. This role is extremely varied allowing you to gain extensive product knowledge and experience. Previous experience in the spares industry would be an advantage, but more importantly we're looking for people with the right attitude who have the ambition to take ownership of their own success.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We're proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we're super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don't want you to 'fit' our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.