As a Showroom Sales Manager, you know that the perfect bathroom needs planning, it requires trust, a creative flair and the ability to bring an idea to life - this is where you come in! You will identify and capitalise on every sales opportunity, inspiring your customers with the perfect solutions for their dream bathrooms. The Showroom Sales Manager will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations. You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business.
- Managing the end to end sales journey for customers, putting their wants and needs at the forefront to ensure they achieve the bathroom of their dreams.
- Working and collaborating with your in-branch colleagues to build relationships and cross sell to our current trade customers.
- Make sure the bathroom showroom is known locally, use creative ways to ensure the local area knows you are there and the brilliant service you offer.
- Always striving to make your showroom the best in order to anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment is preferable, but the right positive attitude is more important!
You'll live and breathe our Customer First ethos, with an innovative and agile approach to identify growth opportunities. You'll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Tenacity and resilience
- A pro-active approach to sales, with a strong desire and ability to win and grow new business
- Experience of customer relationship management and developing a true partnership approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales track record
- Self confident and self motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision or as part of a wider team
- Well presented, credible and professional, instilling trust and confidence in all interactions
- Ability to interpret basic financial/statistical information
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career! Our ambitious future plans mean that you are joining the business at a really exciting time - having recently been part of a sale process you would be joining City Plumbing Supplies (CPS) at a really exciting point in our journey to becoming a standalone business, independent of Travis Perkins.
We're proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we're super excited about our future! We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits package & cultural environment include;
- Uncapped commission on sales
- Discount platform including savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Family feel, extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial Education & Loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don't want you to 'fit' our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.