BDM Business Development Manager
Permanent, Full Time
We are working with a fantastic company in the East Midlands area to help them appoint an experienced and successful Business Development Manager with strong Account Director skills. The business operations on a truly global scale working with big name creative brands to enhance their instore presence.
As Business Development Manager/ Account Director you will be an essential part of the client service team, delivering excellent business development leads and orders through to our internal teams, working as an extension of our client’s brand and marketing teams. Working closely with internal and external account managers we are looking for candidates who can successfully delivered orders and interest of roughly £100k a time offering our unrivalled and award winning business solutions.
Summary of Duties
- Create leads and possible orders for the wider account management/ client services team.
- Act as both Account Director and Business Development Manager finding an effective balance for both.
- Develop business operations
- Deliver outstanding customer service, building strong relationships with our main stakeholders, clients, potential clients and internal contacts.
- Keep ahead of industry news, attend meetings and exhibitions where possible to increase networking opportunities.
- Keep and maintain client information on the business CRM
- Contact both warm and cold potential customers to the business sing several methods and media.
- A proven track record in delivering business development and new business development opportunities.
- Able to work to target, hitting and excelling at every opportunity.
- Excellent industry knowledge from within semi permanent and permanent display solutions.
- Able to present to clients, both electronically and face to face, in a confident and articulate manner and professional, polished style.
- A smart and professional appearance
- Previous experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.