Our business is growing and we're keen to find outstanding Retail Managers & Leaders to support our future growth. Our training plan will set you up to succeed so you're ready to be captain of your ship.
We have a number of vacancies across all of our 31 stores in Greater London in Acton, Battersea, Camden, Chelsea, Chiswick, Clapham High Street, Clapham Junction, Cricklewood, Dulwich, Ealing, Earls Court, Edgware Road, Farringdon, Finchley, Fulham, Goodge Street, Greenford, Hackney, Kensington, Kingston Upon Thames, Southwark, Maida Vale, Mile End, Notting Hill, Putney, Shaftesbury Avenue, Shoreditch, Streatham, Tooting & Victoria.
Let's paint the picture for you!
The Store Manager role in Leyland SDM has evolved and now our managers are leading highly knowledgeable teams in delivering outstanding service to both trade and retail customers day in, day out.
Our store experience and team cultures are vital to continue our strong performance and our Store Managers play a key role in making this happen.
You'll be driving and motivating your team to deliver exceptional standards in everything we do.
- Leading, managing & coaching colleagues and teams to create a 'winning' store culture
- Ensuring key store compliances are being met including stock control, health and safety, people rostering & P&L management
- Lead the way in ensuring store standards are consistently at the highest level
- Liaising and keeping in contact with key account customers
- Managing people responsibilities - Recruitment, HR, probation/people reviews
- Work with the wider business to improve the store brand within London communities
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
You'll have a great track record in managing and leading teams in a retail environment and a strong commercial mind.
Organising and planning will be second nature to you - an interest in DIY is always handy!
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity of upto 17.5%
- Opportunities to be involved in wider business projects
- 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Upto 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Health Cashplan - claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Life assurance
- Cycle2work scheme coming soon
- 100's of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.