At Anglian we are looking for an Administrative Co- Ordinator to join the team and perform a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. Duties of the Administrative Co Ordinator include providing support to our customers, assisting in daily office needs, liaising with a variety of stakeholders and assisting with the depot general administrative activities.
To reward this role, we offer a competitive salary, 31 days holiday, increasing to 33 days in 2 years, we offer a variety of staff benefits, including your birthday off each year, access to a 24hr doctor remotely & gym memberships, across the group discounts and freebies are available via Perkbox and time off to volunteer to what really matters to you.
What the Role is
- Managing and Tracking the Depot Appointments and Installations Plans
- Liaising with our Customers, answering any queries, assisting them and qualifying appointments
- Co-ordinating Installers, Trades and Customers as required to achieve the Installation plans
- Processes; from inputting, quotations, arranging deliveries to general admin – no two days are the same
- Monitoring our processes are completed by all stakeholders in the Depot
What We Need
- Excellent Administrators – Who can problem solve, work to deadlines and have fantastic organisation skills
- People with a passion - For the products we sell and caring for our customers
- Talkers- If you enjoy being on the phone and forging relationships, this is the role for you
- Attention to Detail – You will be a stickler for processes and getting it right first time
- Pride – You will take pride in your work, remaining focused, calm and motivated
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 31 days holiday, increasing to 33 days with 2 year’s service
- Your birthday off each year
- Perkbox discounts & freebies
- Time off to volunteer
- Employee Product Purchase Discount Scheme
Please click to apply!
‘We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer – having complied with Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19’
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.