Do you have fast paced head office retail experience ? Do you have strong retail product category management experience? Do you posses proven management experience / are capable of leading a team of retail category managers? If so, it would be worth reading on ……..
Our client is a growing UK/ European retailer. They have stores which are based throughout the UK and are about to expand into Europe. This is a very rare role to come up in this people centric organisation, and has only come up due to the current postholder being promoted. Within this role you would be responsible for
- Management / support and development of a team of category managers
- Review/ enhance commercial performance
- Support team/ category managers with negotiations when needed
- Coordinate projects in relation to merchandising, forecasting, and sourcing for new and existing stores
- Implementation commercial plans, evaluate performance of products/ suppliers
- Experience within a fast-paced high volume retail environment
- Proven leadership / management experience gained in a head office retail environment
- Proven communication / relationship building skills
Our client offers a progressive role in an ever-growing retailer. Our client s also offers a very strong bonus and benefits package
Unfortunately, due to staff shortages, we are only able to get back to shortlisted candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.