To maximise the growth in selected E-commerce partners channel through outstanding trade/shopper marketing & commercial ideas and executions. An exciting role for a self-motivated beauty & e-commerce obsessed individual.
One of the world's leading beauty consumer electronics manufacturers based in Leeds are looking for a Global Trade Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement global campaigns across the online partners
- Create tool kits for local deployment
- Manage INTL accounts to create differentiated campaigns by retailer to maximise retailer engagement and as a consequence, sales delivered
- Be an expert in E-commerce marketing to always keep ahead of the competition and the beauty industry in general
- Be truly passionate about beauty to convey brilliant external relations with all top customers
- Attend key customer meetings and presentations to support the account manager with marketing ideas and excellence
- Work brilliantly with the account teams to support them with their needs from a marketing perspective
- Manage a budget for marketing activations
- Act as a senior member of the global digital team inspiring and coaching more junior members and leading various markets internal projects
- Work with the head of Amazon and sep to share ideas and costs
- Inspire markets quarterly with brilliant presentations and inspirational events providing ongoing support where required
- Deliver strong ROI of all activities and push the boundaries of marketing with the channels to deliver strong growth in all channels owned.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines
- Highly organised multi-tasker who is capable of juggling a number of priorities
- Knowledge of how to win with trade marketing and shopper marketing with core retailers to drive outstanding growth
- Knowledge of fashion and premium brand behaviour
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others including senior executives
- Articulate, strong communicator
- Ability to understand commercial priorities and respond accordingly
-25 days + Bank holidays
-Great Bonus Scheme
-Flexible hybrid working
-Central Leeds based office
-Health care scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.