Amazing TREND-LED Ladies Fashion Brand
Salary UP to £24k depending on experience
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join this very successful ladies fashion retailer at Assistant Manager in the West Yorkshire area. As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the smooth operation of the store;
- Drive sales & KPIs
- Visual merchandising - ensuring the store looks AMAZING at a all times, being commercial reacting to trends and keep up to date with competitor activity
- Be capable of delivering a high calibre customer service experience - you will ensure every customer receives a world class shopping experience in your store! Leading by example, you will motivate your team to give genuine service to customers & encourage them to maximise opportunities to up sell across all areas of the store.
- training and development of the team - You will invest your time to train & coach them. You will also play a key role in managing the performance of your team.
For this role, you will:
- Have a proven track record in managing store KPI's including sales, payroll, controllable costs, stock loss and service
- Be a great communicator across all levels
- Have great leadership skills
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to customers
- Have previous experience at Assistant Manager level or be an experienced floor manager/concession manager/supervisor looking for your next step up
Fantastic opportunity to join a stable team with a well recognised fashion retailer and gain exposure to your Area Manager on a regular bases for development / promotional opportunities.
APPLY TODAY AS INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE SOON!
Key words: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Floor Manager, Concession Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.