Experienced test analysts needed to join an IT transformation programme where the focus is now on Integration testing.
The programme as a whole is undergoing an extensive E2E test programme. This test programme is multi-phased and will comprise iterations of SIT, UAT, Migration, Performance, Security and Operational Testing. In addition to this, the discreet functionality of each workstream will need to be tested.
Our Test Analysts work alongside the existing test team to effectively plan, document and execute test artefacts. This includes:
- Creation of an automated regression pack for use both as part of the programme and onward re-use post programme completion;
- Define best practise tests which are documented efficiently to ensure maximum test coverage;
- Plan and report on their own work within their allocated workstream;
- Track their own test progress, report out to the Test Manager.
Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of manual and automated tests across multiple test phases.
- Responsible for the quality of their own artefacts and able to share best practise to the wider test team.
- Able to articulate the environment requirements (services/data/user access) necessary to exercise tests
- Extensive manual test experience
- Supported testing in a multi-workstream implementation programme.
- Jira and the Atlassian suite including reporting.
- Formal test tools; XRay for Jira ideal but not essential but experience of using similar test tools is required.
- Working knowledge of both Agile and traditional IT delivery models – the programme uses both
IR35 – Outside of IR35
Start – Immediate interview and start
3 month initial contract and extremely likely to extend into late 2022 / 2023
Location - Fully remote positions - HQ is in Manchester
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.