Our client based near Armley, Leeds are looking to recruit a Junior Buyer on a PERMANENT basis. The main purpose of the role will be to assist the purchasing department working closely with their Inventory and Procurement Manager.
To assist the team with producing stock requirement reports
Liaising with suppliers on low or out of stock items
Compiling data for Purchase Orders and perform any amendments where necessary
Update the expected receipt dates for stock deliveries and update sales system with dates for order fulfilment
Review the performance of suppliers
Book in received goods
Assist with maintenance of stock location
- Ideally have some experience working in a purchasing department
- Must be driven and methodical
- Must be comfortable with menial administrative tasks, ensuring high concentration levels are maintained
- Good telephone manner, strong professional approach
THE SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to 22,000 to start while learning the role
- 8:30 -17:00 Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Progression/Upskilling available
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.