• Directly responsible for the sales and KPI performance in assigned department/s
• Partnering with Brand Liaison Officer, Frasers buying, RL wholesale team to build on business opportunities and achieve business performance goals: Retail sales, increase AUR, seasonal sell outs etc.
• Leading weekly host store management meetings and participate in and contribute to regional Ralph Lauren meetings.
• Communicating with host store staff daily on individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals. • Delivering company customer service initiatives and continually searching for ways to improve service; managing the store in a way that always services the customer first and manages tasks second
• Collaborate in the the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of the team
• Collaborate with store management team on performance reviews and agreeing Personal Development Plans to support retention • Training and testing the team on product Knowledge • Communicating clear sales and service goals and expectations to sales team, providing coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis • Using department business reports, profiling, and space analysis information effectively • Managing the department environment to ensure it represents the brand, complies with creative and product presentation
• Establishing and maintaining an effective replenishment processes in line with store requirements
• Oversee merchandise install directives and ensure standards are effectively maintained
• Promoting and managing a high level of security discipline
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.