The role offers an attractive salary up to £21,000 per year. Along with 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, you will receive fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
As the Trade Counter Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing and preparing orders for shop fitters.
- Taking orders via the telephone.
- Arranging for the transportation of equipment to customer sites, ensuring it arrives on time.
- General labouring duties assisting shopfitters with the installation of equipment, shelving and display products.
- Supporting operatives in the warehouse picking and packing shelving products.
- You will also undergo an induction period in the warehouse to help gain product knowledge and understanding.
- You will have a practical and hands-on approach to work and will have enjoyed problem solving.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude to business demands with flexibility to help out other departments if necessary.
- Computer literate with good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience in DIY or home improvements would be a distinct advantage.
- UK driving licence preferred.
If you would like to apply for the Trade Counter Sales Assistant position, click apply now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.