As a Service Administrator for Swansway you'll be reporting into the Aftersales Manager you will be responsible for the service-related administration. Working closely with the Workshop Controller, Warranty Administrator and Service Advisors you will provide support to ensure the customer journey is as seamless as possible.
Day to day, you will be present throughout every step of the journey from starting the day with job card preparation through to customer invoicing. You'll also assist the Service Advisors with customer call backs and update calls.More about the role:
- Manage service related administration
- Deal with inbound service calls
- Meet and greet customers
- Push work through with the Workshop Controller and updating Service Advisors
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work
- Call backs to customers with update calls
- Ensure insurance related documents are completed
- Prepare invoices for when customers collect vehicles
- Add-hoc administration tasks as given from the Aftersales Manager
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a dealership
- Flexible team player, able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support aftersales team during busy periods
- Detail focussed with high attention to detail
- Organised and methodical in approach, used to following processes
- Must have a valid driving licence
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We're expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don't stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it's not what we do that makes us the company we are, it's how we do it; it's our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who've been with us five, ten and fifteen years!Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you're joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.