Trade counter retail super star!
You will be joining the Park Royal based lighting showroom specialising in everything to do with lighting and electrical accessories .
Having taken the industry by storm over 25 years ago, They are now expanding the team to meet increasing customer demand with a trade counter super star who thrives on providing an exceptions customer experience.
You will naturally
• Exceed customers’ expectations and keep our customer service standards maintained
• Handle inbound telephone calls, e-mails and online correspondence through Live Chat with customers
• Support all aspects of the sales journey from product queries, advice and aftersales care
• Process customer returns and exchanges
• Take ownership of any delivery issues, finding suitable solutions for everything that falls on your plate
• Providing prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication in line with company policy
• Liaise with couriers to ensure best service is maintained
• Build a strong relationship with the product and marketing teams
So who are we looking for?
Are you an awesome customer success advisor with a can-do attitude who can handle day to day challenges and offer creative solutions to customers looking for their customer furniture piece? A great team player? Confident to communicate with customers but also with our purchasing, product and marketing departments as their direct line of communications to customer feedback? Then we are looking for you. You have:
• A passion for lighting, design, retail and DIY
• Perfect English spoken and written communication skills
• The ability to build a rapport with people quickly and effectively
• A professional and pro-active attitude with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Be able to problem solve quickly and take ownership comfortably
• Confident, resilient and assertive decision-making skills
• Great MS Office skills
• Ideally have Customer Service experience
• Experience in a B2B or trade counter environment or retail environment.
• Competitive salary depending on experience > 22K to 25K
• Great benefits/holidays package
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.