- Ownership of the SEO performance of our platforms. working to deliver on a clear and agreed strategy/roadmap.
- Proactively keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends; we encourage internal and external speaking opportunities.
- Collaborating and sharing initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team
- Building successful relationships within a broader client team, e.g. marketing, in-house developers, content writers, social media team etc.
- Technical auditing, keyword research, content recommendations, reporting and forecasting.
- A keen eye for organic search optimization to help us get those sneaky wins
- Minimum 3 years'experience as an SEO Manager
- Minimum Intermediate understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, screaming frog, Search Metrics, SEMRush, MOZ & Search Console
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of on-site & off-site optimisation efforts
- Experience in leading project teams, working independently and with external teams.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and maintaining delivery momentum
- Proficiency in organising, planning, and decision making
- The desire to work hard with their work making a difference to a rapidly growing, exciting business.
- An ability to analyse data, with an attention to detail to spot opportunities
Why Should you choose this company?
- Free on-site parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Modern office
- Company events
- Staff discount
PLEASE CALL ME Lindsay (phone number removed) OR SEND CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.