Our client delivers in store campaigns and maintenance contracts for leading brands.
A Program Manager to join their leadership team and oversee the helpdesk and dedicated field team that provide maintenance solutions for a fast paced client nationally.
• Forward demand planning and workload forecasting.
• Build successful and professional relationships with our people, partners, and clients.
• Determine best resources required to support department workload.
• Provide reviews and forecasted activity and resource plans.
• Lead the maintenance team to achieve operational KPI’s for quality and on-time delivery.
• Lead the maintenance team to achieve client SLAs.
• Drive a customer focused approach to the maintenance program.
• Contribute creative solutions to maintenance challenges.
• Identify opportunities to add-value to customer relationships.
You will need:
• Proven experience in leadership and coaching.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Experience of people/ HR policies and processes.
• At least 6 years of professional/services project management.
• Experience of working with third parties, i.e. contractors, marketing agencies and manufacturers.
• Experience using and deploying Technical Systems/ Software.
• 2+ Years People Management Experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.