About The Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our lively HR department. This is a brand new role covering the hiring process from start to finish.
Your role as Recruitment Coordinator will find you supporting department heads and recruiting managers with all aspects of recruitment, to provide a great candidate experience.
Duties will include:
- Working with line managers to understand vacancy requirements
- Reviewing job descriptions and creating adverts
- Sourcing candidates via various methods, including social media and recruitment events
- Shortlisting candidates, coordinating and diarising interviews. Partnering on Head Office interviews
- Providing professional and timely feedback
- Scheduling inductions for successful candidates
- Ensure successful on-boarding
- Conducting exit interviews
- General office HR duties, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to liaise and develop relationships with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition specialists.
- A collaborative, resilient team player
- Experience of working successfully within a recruitment or HR role
- Microsoft Office and HR information Systems, ideally experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
What you’ll get in return for your commitment:
- Staff Discounts
- Healthcare Cash plans
- A company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role specific training and development
- Proactive promotion of internal candidates
- Paid Breaks
- Free Tea & Coffee
About The Company
Machine Mart are the UK’s leading specialist retailer of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers. With 65 stores nationally and over 40 years in business we are at the forefront of our sector and are supporting our recent success with continued growth and new store openings through this year and next.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.